Friday, January 29, 2010

Some grass in some grass...

29/1/2010, Friday...

Squatting by the fire,
with my base on an old scooter tyre,
in a lonely winter night,
I long for some grass in this grass,
some, to levitate, this paramour body
and some for my eerie grey mass
that masters all of my fracas.

The seconds inside that tick-tock,
are swirling and running a race.
"You are a disgrace..."
they yell, on my face.
I wistfully wish,
I could kill 'time' to death,
but then, only my next breath
reminds me of my immortal mortalness
and of my mortgaged life,
a better half of which,
i lost in an amicable strife..

Somewhere in the silence of this night,
lies a loud trance.

I long for some grass,
some for this paramour body
and some for my eerie grey mass..


I don't know what 've i written and why 've i done that. I don't know if anyone can ever interconnect my sporadic thoughts.I don't know if someone will ever try to. But do i care ?? ... i never did... and i still don't...

No comments: