Monday, January 11, 2010

Just a puerile scrounge...

11/1/2010, Monday...

If you looked at me and smiled..
and if i did the same..
If you sang a litany of problems to me..
and if i did the same..
If the stigmata of 'something' was too deep..
'something' that made those litanies look cheap..
'something' that made you and me weep..

An eleventh finger to wipe my tears..
and an eleventh finger to wipe yours..
A "Juan Mann" for you to hug..
and a "Juan Mann" for me too..
A shoulder for you to rest..
and a place for my head too..

If....
If that 'something' made us crooning cronies..
If that 'something' was friendship..
and if you and me were friends..
The world, with all the mundane space,
would've been a better place,
to live in..
and an even better place,
to die for...
:)


I don't know what 've i written and why 've i done that. I don't know if anyone can ever interconnect my sporadic thoughts.I don't know if someone will ever try to. But do i care ?? ... i never did... and i still don't...

2 comments:

Ashish said...

its really good yaar. i can relate to this completely..

Aman said...

thanks man..