Sunday, July 22, 2012

Rent-free


22/07/2012, Sunday

Standing on the terrace
of the rented house, I’ve been allowed,
I stare at the darkness
oozing out of my
peerless neighbourhood houses.

The valedictorians spent
their time building their Rome,
almost there,
just shy of a home.

The wind picks up,
dust begins to blind me,
pushing me towards
the pun intended and truanted origin I began from.

A place that I could call a home,
with no moorings to build a Rome.
Along with her, I wish I went,
to a place
where they don’t charge the rent.


I don't know what 've I written and why 've I done that. I don't know if anyone can ever interconnect my sporadic thoughts. I don't know if someone will ever try to. But do i care ??.. I never did.. and I still don't..

2 comments:

pragati.. said...

too good.. really good.. :)

Amreen said...

SHOULD WRITE MORE ..... QUITE GOOD ...!!