Monday, November 9, 2009

Set the setback back...

9/11/2009, Monday...

When your thoughts are skew..
and the words are few..
When something keeps haunting you..
and black is your hue..
Don't let your head rue..
go and sue..
all that, that forced you in lieu..
go and stew..
all that, that made your thoughts go askew..
All that i wrote may or may not be true..
but since, i had words that were few..
i tried not, not to try something new..

And if you happen to chew..
what i told you to stew..
or if you happen to sue..
what i told you to sue..
Just after closing that dreaded file..
My friend, spare a thought for me..
and give me, give me an immolating smile..
:)

I don't know what 've i written and why 've i done that. I don't know if anyone can ever interconnect my sporadic thoughts.I don't know if someone will ever try to. But do i care ?? ... i never did... and i still don't...

No comments: