Sunday, October 4, 2009

Rakhi Sawant : The Killer Machine..

4/10/2009, Sunday...

Now that you've read what is written above, i must make it clear that it wasn't meant to be ironical, because i wrote it in a matter of fact way. What does that mean ? This means that she really is a killing machine and like a thousand others - who are just like me, who walk, talk and act like me - she does make me go weak in the knees. This was the matter of fact way i was talking about. But the fact of the matter is this - she kills my days when i accidently happen to have a look at her face, or that trademark effrontery of hers, or any of her 'always tactile' publicity stunts and she's been doing that quite consistently for quite some time now. So, she is indeed a killing machine. Every time that fatal accident happens or at times is forced to happen, i go weak in the knees because i feel like bending my knees and puking. So this makes that once in a while retching and frowning, after looking at her, quite normal. Hence that 'killer machine' tag...!

And accidently again i heard somewhere that she's 'hot' and men go weak in their knees when they ogle at the skimpily clad 'sav(w)ant.' She's got everything that a woman can have to turn me off and may be its true for any male homo-sapien who's equipped with even a modicum of rationality. I hope that the 'coy' (bomb)shell, doesn't decimate my edifices again with her (bomb)shells...!

All her polemical moments make me frown..

Into the abyss, i drown..

somebody please, please somebody kick her out of the town...!!

I don't know what 've i written and why 've i done that. I don't know if anyone can ever interconnect my sporadic thoughts.I don't know if someone will ever try to. But do i care ?? ... i never did... and i still don't...

:)

7 comments:

Soumya said...

hehehe...good one!!
i couldn't agree more. =)

Aman said...

hmmm.. agreeing this much is fair enough...!!

:)

Ashish said...

Yeah, couldn't possibly agree more.
But Rakhi Sawant keeps half of our news channels high on their business..

Niyaa said...

:) amusing write-up there! She sure can be a pain.. but its better not to let her frivolous antics bother you! We have enough clowns doing the jamboree in the political front..! In comparison I find Rakhi quite a harmless dimwit..out to make hay while the sun shines on her! But yes.. those who find her HOT need some perspective!!

Aman said...

@ Ashish : true.. especially those channels which use that coloured circle to highlight the 'cardinal act' and with it, use this phrase -"Ye Dekhiye..!" Batards...

@ Neha : yea.. really harmless.. but at times, as was the case this time, i am really critical of these 'harmless things.."
i regret wasting my words on her..!!

:)

Prachi said...

She's still one of the most entertaining people on TV... love her, hater .. but you can't ignore her!

Aman said...

"Don't turn your back on me, I won't be ignored...!!"

entertaining ?? or exacerbating ?? hehe..