Thursday, April 23, 2009

Embedded In The System ---->> Number One Zero....

23/4/2009, Thursday...

Today, i appeared for one of the two internal vivas of my final semester of "ENGINEERING" and the name of the subject was - Embedded Systems and what happened in it epitomizes my past 4-5 years.

Three of us were made to sit in front of the lecturer, who was chating to one of his close lecturer friends( who by his build, looks to me as if he's just been going for the jugular everytime he got into bed...!! ) who, in turn, was talking to his wife on the cell phone and both of them had a derisive smile on their faces for the three of us.

He asked each one of us the topics we were comfortable at. But i didn't even knew the name of the topics and so the word that i involuntarily uttered was - 'Basics...!!' and i felt a wee-bit smug after that.

After the viva was over the lecturer told the 1st guy that he managed a score of 30%, the second guy - an 80% and the third guy i.e me - a 0%. I couldn't answer a single question. The blank paper he gave me to write my answers and explanations onto was returned to him by me as it is - 'BLANK', not even a single ink mark on it.

After i got up from the hot seat the smugness inside my head was gone and was replaced by a true sense of satisfaction...!!


"When you know that your time is close at hand...
Maybe then you'll begin to understand....
Life down here is just a strange illusion....."


Am off to sleep now... got the second one tomorrow....!!

I don't know what 've i written and why 've i done that. I don't know if anyone can ever interconnect my sporadic thoughts.I don't know if someone will ever try to. But do i care ?? ... i never did... n i still don't...))

No comments: